Below are the happenings at the various CCs across the month of April, not to be missed especially are the new Mystery Menu Series happening in Cairnhill CC.
Chef Yong Personal Favourites Menu 2 Featuring:
B)Nonya Otak Otak
C)Caramelised Bananas with Glutinous Rice
Cairnhill CC 03/04/09 Friday 1930hrs-2200hrs
Sengkang CC 01/04/03 Wednesday 1930hrs-2200hrs
Mystery Basket Culinary Adventures Workshop Menu 1 Featuring:
B) Pan Roasted Pork Chops with Lemon Grass Soy Reduction, accompanied with Braised ChineseBurdock (Huai Shan) in Superior Stock, Sauté Assorted Mushrooms with Spring Onions
C) Double Boiled Nashi Pear and Snow Fungus in Osmanthus (Gui Hua) Syrup with Chinese Wolfberries
Cairnhill CC 62354315 Saturday 04/04/03 1030hrs-1300hrs
Mystery Basket Culinary Adventures Workshop Menu 2 Featuring:
B) Spaghetti Cooked with Morel and King Oyster Mushrooms Fresh Soya Beans and Truffle Oil
C) Oven Baked Simple Pear Tart with Port Wine Syrup, Emmental Cheese Shavings and Toasted Almonds
Cairnhill CC 62354315 Saturday 11/04/09 1400hrs-1630hrs
Hot Favourites 7 with Chef Yong (The Asian Pasta Class)
B) Linguine Pasta with Zha Jiang Sauce
C) Fettucine Pasta “Surf and Turf” Red Curry Sauce
Ulu Pandan CC 64637333 Saturday 25/04/09 1030hrs - 1300hrs
Serangoon CC 62859632 Tuesday 14/04/09 1930hrs - 2200hrs
Marine Parade CC 63464900 Thursday 16/04/09 1930hrs - 2200hrs
Cairnhill CC 62354315 Saturday 11/04/09 1030hrs - 1300hrs
Tampines West CC 67837910 Monday 13/04/09 1930hrs - 2200hrs
Siglap CC 64498040 Sunday 26/04/09 1030hrs - 1300hrs
Pasir Ris East 65842798 Tuesday 07/04/09 1030hrs - 1300hrs
Sengkang CC 63124302 Wednesday 22/04/09 1930hrs - 1300hrs
A) Charsiew Flavoured Duck Breast with Spring Onion and Cucumber Crepes
B) Wine Poached Fish Filet with Crispy Garlic and Truffle Soy Sauce
C) Caramelised Lychees with Lychee Liquer and Vanilla Ice Cream
Marine Parade CC 6346490 Thursday 02/04/03 1930hrs-2200hrs
Siglap CC 64498040 Sunday 12/04/09 1030hrs - 1300hrs
Serangoon CC 62859632 Friday 24/04/09 1930hrs - 2200hrs
Classical European Favourites Workshop 2
A) French Onion Soup with Cheese Crouton
B) Wiener Schnitzel Lemon Mustard Mayonnaise
C) Peach Melba
Cairnhill CC 62354315 Friday 17/04/09 1930hrs-2200hrs
Classical European Favourites Workshop 3
A) Cauliflower Soup with Mushroom and Thyme Crostini
B) Lyonnaise Salad
C) Shrimp and Sausage Paella
Cairnhill CC Saturday 18/04/09 1400hrs-1630hrs
Ulu Pandan CC Saturday 25/04//091430hrs-1700hrs
Marine Parade CC Thursday 30/04/09 1930hrs-2200hrs
Please refer to below for guide to online registration.
Remember u earn double bonus points for your Passion Cards with every online registration
How to register online:
- Search the respective CC of your choice.
- Click “courses” search via calendar and look for “Gourmet Cooking with Chef Yong”Check that menu written on Remarks column is the same as this brochure.
- First please go online via the self use computer stations at the CC u are in to look for the course at the other CC’s website.
- Note the course code number below workshop title, it should read C2007xxxx
- Over the counter, quote the CC of your choice, date of workshop and course code number to the customer service officer.
- Payment must be done immediately upon registration or transaction will be void.
**No Phone reservations allowed.
**Registration online without payment after 3 working days may result in your name being automatically delisted from CC’s attendance list. As such, the CC reserves the right to open up the space to the next participant with confirmation through immediate payment. In the event of a fully booked class, admission will be at the discretion of the CC and Instructor.
**Please always check and bring your printed receipt on the day of workshop in case of any discrepancies that may arise. Only valid receipts will be accepted by CCs.
If u require specific brochures for certain workshops please email me via email@example.com
About Chef Eric Low (Chef Yong):
- Fully Certified Professional Chef with qualifications from SHATEC and Culinary Institute of America (CIA) post graduate studiesFull Time practising Chef in R&D for the world’s largest food and beverage companyOne of the only few Singaporean Chefs to have work in Mediterranean, Europe, Middle East, Asia, US and Carribbean during the course of career development.
- Member of jury for Awards of Excellence, World Gourmet Summit (WGS) Singapore 2009
- Advisory Chef to at Sunrice Globalchefs Academy, SPRING Singapore and WDA Government initiated projects for the F&B industry
- Ex Team Members of the Singapore National Culinary Team for international competitions in 1998.
About the Chef Eric’s PA Workshops:
· Informative, Educational, Practical and Inspirational
· Interactive Tasting Sessions and Discussions· Post Workshop Advice and Communication with Email
· Over 3000 participants in Chef Eric’s network and the numbers are still growing!
· More than 540 workshops done since 2002, more than 23900 attendances have been recorded!!
· More than 100 over complimentary feedback from students since the first workshop in 2002!!
·If u have friends, family members, colleagues and neighbours who love cooking or have a passion for food, please help to forward this enewsletter to them or have them add on to my broadcasting list via firstname.lastname@example.org