Sunday, July 15, 2007

Welcome to My Blog!

Dear fellow blog reader,

If u are a new visitor or have accidently stumbled on to this blog with cooking and eating as your passion, u may want to check out whats in store for you here. I am a professionally trained chef in multi disciplines based in Singapore that enjoy cooking as much as a profession or hobby and have a passion for wine and dine irregardless of status quo. I enjoy sharing my knowledge and learning from others too hence I run leisure cooking sessions @ various Peoples Association Community Clubs as a visiting guest chef instructor since 2002. Please also visit my other blog www.culinarywizard.blogspot.com for articles that i have posted since September 2006.

To facilitate new visitors and easier references to all workshop monthly schedules , I am starting the new blog here for everyone to have easier access on information pertaining to the on going, new and upcoming workshops at various locations in Singapore. In case u are not on the regular mailing lists or do not have access to email, you can always visit here to have the latest updates.

Happy cooking and reading.....

Culinary Regards

Chef Yong



No comments: